美剧里的好句子,美剧里经典的句子,越多越好!!

美剧里经典的句子,越多越好!!

http://dj.iciba.com/djaction.php?actionid=2 爱词霸2113经典5261电影台4102词排行榜1653

英语句子:美剧里边的句子

具体情节我不2113记得了。。

不过5261既然是说“HEY HEY你做到了”,那么这件4102事情肯定已经1653完成了,已经是历史了。

若你用you make it.那意思就变成“你经常成功了”。记住,一般现在时表示的是经常的情况。

美剧里出现的句子 At diversity today our philosophy is about honest ....

Diversity training 是多元化2113培训,下面是定义。大体就是提高参加者5261的综合素质,如4102知识、文化、1653合作等各个方面。

因此,这里的diversity就是培训的名称,类似于我们说的课程名称,如英语,说English。(A course of instruction aimed at increasing the

participants' cultural awareness, knowledge, and skills in order to

benefit an organization by protecting against civil rights violations, by increasing the inclusion of different identity groups, and by promoting better teamwork)。

美剧里的一句话

I probably should've brought something by earlier.

也许我应该早一点顺便带些东西来.

美剧英语经典语句

1、If you are willing, I will always love you. Would you like, I will never miss。

你要5261是愿意,我就永远4102爱你,你要不愿意,我就永远相思。

《吸血鬼日记》

2、Father,Smith,Warrior,Mother,Madien,Crone,Stranger

I am hers.and she is mine. from this day until the end of my days

天父1653,铁匠,战士,圣母,少女,老妪,陌客

我是她的,她是我的。从今日开始,直到尽头

《权力的游戏第三季》

3、The wrong one could be problematic.Shoot an attractive college coed in the head,all bets are off. 杀错人的话就麻烦了。如果向个的漂亮女大学生开枪的话,一切都玩完。

——John Tucker《暴君》

4、They say the passage of time will heal all wounds,but the greater the loss,the deeper the cut, and the more difficult the process to become whole again.

人们说时间能愈合一切伤口,但是损失越大,伤痕越深,再度变完整就变得愈加困难

《初代吸血鬼》

5、To remember, to let go, and to move on.

铭记,释怀,然后继续前行

《迷失》

6、No matter how much we try to escape our past , we seem destined to repeat it.

无论我们多想逃避过去,似乎命中注定历史会重演

《复仇》

7、Grief demands an answer, but sometimes there isn't one.

悲伤让人想要答案,但有时真的就没有。

《纸牌屋》

8、My point is we can all shape our destiny, but none of us get to escape our fate.

我想说,我们可以改变自己的命运,但没人能逃脱掉

So when my time's up, that's it.

等我的时间到了,一切就结束了

《康斯坦丁》

9、No matter what I go through to get her back,trying to fight against my blood lust and control of my life again.None of that matter if she has feeling for someboby else.无论我做什么来赢回她的心,试着控制我的嗜血并重新掌握我的人生;但是如果她心里还有别人,我所做的将毫无意义。

——Stefan《吸血鬼日记》

10、This is my design.

—这是我的设想。

——威尔《汉尼拔》

11、Do you understand the difference betwen dying for something and dying for nothing? The only reason I fought so hard to stay alive in China was because I didn't want to die for nothing. Today,I can die for something... My way, my choice.(by Jack Bauer)

你懂得死有重于泰山也有轻于鸿毛吗?我在中国如此挣扎活下去的原因就是不想一文不值的死去,今天我可以死得其所了,我的方式,我的选择。

《24小时》

12、I fought. I lost. Now I rest.我抗争了,我输了,现在我要休息了。

《权利的游戏VI》

13、—What's a soulmate?

—Well it's like a best friend but more...

—什么是灵魂伴侣?

—像是最好的朋友,但更甚于此...

——凯文·威廉姆森《恋爱时代》

14、when you lose somebody, every candle, every paryer is not going to make up for the fact that the onlything that you have left is a hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be.

当你失去一个人,每一支蜡烛,每一段祷告都不能改变这个事实,你仅有的只有忍受那个你在意的人曾在你心里居住的地方变成一个洞。——《吸血鬼日记》

15、if it feels easy, don't do it. don't let the world spoil you.

不要选择轻松的那条路。别让这个世界污染你。——《行尸走肉》

美剧天生一对十个经典句子

1、Hallie:You wanna know the real difference between us?

荷莉2113:你想知道我们最大的不同吗?5261

Annie:Let me see... I know how to fence and you don't... Or I have class and you don't.

安妮:让我想想……我会击4102剑而你不会。或者说1653,我有气质而你没有。

2、Hallie:I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll make you a little deal: Loser jumps into the lake after the game

荷莉:告诉你我要做什么,我跟你谈个条件:谁输了谁就得跳进湖里。

Annie:Excellent.

安妮:很好。

Hallie:Butt naked.

荷莉:而且要脱个精光。

Annie:Even more excellent. Start unzipping, Parker.

安妮:这样更好。开始脱吧,帕克。

Annie:[revealing her hand to Hallie] Straight, in diamonds.

安妮:(把牌面摊开给荷莉看)顺子,方块。

Hallie:You're good James... but... you're just not good enough.[revealing her hand to Annie]

In your honor, a royal flush.

荷莉:你很厉害,詹姆斯。不过……你还是没我厉害。(摊牌给安妮看)你输了,同花大顺。

3、Hallie:So if your Mom is my Mom and my Dad is your Dad... and we're both born on October 11th, then you and I are... like... sisters.

荷莉:这么说,如果你妈妈就是我妈妈,我爸爸就是你爸爸,我们都出生在10月11号,那我和你就……就是姐妹了?

Annie:Sisters? Hallie, we're like twins!

安妮:姐妹?荷莉,我们是双胞胎!

4、Hallie:I'm sorry, it's just I've missed you so much.

荷莉:对不起,是因为,因为我实在太想你了。

Elizabeth:I know, it seems like it's been forever.

伊丽莎白:我知道,好像隔了一辈子没见似的。

Hallie:You have no idea.

荷莉:一点都不夸张。

5、Annie:Do you want to know why l keep saying ''dad''?

安妮:你想知道为什么我总是叫你“爸”吗?

Nick:The truth? Because you missed your old man so much, right?

尼克:是因为,你太想念你老爸了?

Annie:Exactly. lt's because in my whole life...l mean, you know, for the past eight weeks.l was neverable to say the word ''dad.'' Never. Not once. And if you ask me, l mean...a dad is an irreplaceable person in a girl's life. Think about it. There's a whole day devoted to celebrating fathers. Just imagine someone's life without a father. Never buying a Father's Day card, never sitting on their father's lap...never being able to say, ''Hi, Dad'' or ''What's up, Dad'' or ''Catch you later, Dad.'' l mean, a baby's first words are always ''dada,'' aren't they?[7]

安妮:对极了,在我这一生中……我是说这八个星期里都没机会叫一声爸,一次都没有。如果你问我,我会说,爸爸在女儿心目中的地位是不能被代替的,这就是为什么父亲节存在的原因。想象一下,一个没有爸爸的孩子的生活:从来不能买父亲节卡片,从来不能坐在爸爸的腿上撒娇,或说声“你好,爸爸”,或是“怎么了,爸”,还有“再见,爸爸”。一个婴儿学会说的第一句话就是爸爸,对吗?

6、Nick:Okay, honey... I want to know what you think about making Meredith part of the family?

尼克:好了,亲爱的。你觉得让梅莉黛成为这家的一员怎么样?

Annie: Part of our family?I think it's an awesome idea. Inspired. Brilliant really.

安妮:我们家的一员?我觉得这主意太好了,真的。

Nick:You do? Really? You do?

尼克:你真的这么想?真的?

Annie:Totally, it's like a dream come true. I've always wanted a big sister.

安妮:当然,我的梦想终于实现了,因为我一直希望自己能有个大姐姐。

Nick:Oh... um... Honey, I'm think you're kind of missing the point.

尼克:呃,宝贝,我看你是误会我的意思了。

Annie:No, I'm not. You're gonna adopt Meredith. That is so sweet, Dad.

安妮:不,我没有,你要领养梅莉黛?你真好心,爸爸。

Nick:No, I'm not going to adopt her. I'm going to marry her.

尼克:不,我不是要领养她。我要娶她。

Annie:[enraged]Marry her? That's insane! How can you marry a woman young enough to be my big sister?(She yells in French)Mais tu plaisantes, j'espère. Meredith, ce n'est pas une fille pour toi. Mais c'est pas possible, je rêve. Qu'est-ce qui...

安妮:(当场发飙)娶她?!你疯了吗!你怎么能娶一个只能做我姐姐的人呢?(法语)你在开玩笑吧!梅莉黛她,她根本不适合你,这太荒唐了!不可能!太可笑了,这……

Nick:Hal, Hal, Hal. Calm down, Hal! Are you speaking French?

尼克:荷莉!荷莉!荷莉!冷静点!你在说法语?

Annie:I... I learned it at camp. Ok, I'm sorry. Let's discuss this calmly. Calmly and rationally.

安妮:我……我在夏令营学的……好吧,对不起,让我们冷静地、理性地谈一下行吗?

Nick:Yeah and in English if you don't mind, right? Sweetheart what has gotten into you?

尼克:好吧,但用英语行吗?我的宝贝你到底怎么了?

Annie:Nothing, nothing, just... just... Dad, you can't get married! It'll totally ruin completely everything!

安妮:没什么,只是……只是……爸爸!你不能跟她结婚!那会把一切都毁了的!

7、Elizabeth:You're not Annie?

伊丽莎白:你不是安妮?

Hallie:That would be correct.

荷莉:我不是安妮。

Elizabeth:You're Hallie?

伊丽莎白:你是荷莉?

Hallie:I am. Annie and I met up at camp and, and we decided to switch places. I'm sorry, but I've never seen you and I've dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you're not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.[7]

荷莉:是的。安妮和我在夏令营认识了,所以我们决定换一下。对不起,我从来没有见过你,一直梦想能见到你。安妮也想见到爸爸,所以我们就换了身份。我希望你不要生气,因为我太爱你了,我只希望有一天你能够像爱安妮一样,爱我。

Elizabeth:Oh darling, I've loved you your whole life.

伊丽莎白:哦,宝贝,我一直都很爱你。

8、Hallie:His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.

荷莉:我们又不是物件,你别生气,妈妈。这种安排(法律规定两姐妹被分开抚养)太糟糕了。

9、Nick:I'm going to take the lead. You two help Meredith.

尼克:我在前面,你们俩帮帮梅莉黛。

Meredith:Sure you'll help me. Right over a cliff you'll help me.

梅莉黛:你们当然会帮我,把我抱到悬崖里去。

Hallie:Not a bad idea.

荷莉:这主意不错。

Annie:Yeah, see any cliffs?

安妮:见到悬崖了吗?

10、Annie:Need a hand, Mer?

安妮:要帮忙吗?

Meredith:Not from you, thank you. Don't think I can see past those angelic faces. One more trick from you two, and I promise I'll make your lives miserable from the day I say "I do." Got it?

梅莉黛:不用你们帮,谢谢,别以为我看不出你们笑脸背后到底是什么,别再跟我耍花样了,等我结了婚之后我一定要让你们俩好看,听明白了吗?

Hallie:Got it, Cruella.

荷莉:明白了,恶婆娘。

Meredith:What did you call me?

梅莉黛:你叫我什么?

Hallie:Nothing. Nothing. Not a thing, Cruella. By the way, Mer. I think there's something on your head.

荷莉:没什么,没什么,没什么,恶婆娘。顺便说一下,梅,我觉得你头上好像有点东西。

11、Elizabeth:Hey stranger...

伊丽莎白:你好,老爸。

Hallie:Hey Mom, did you know that the Concorde gets you here in half the time?

荷莉:嗨,妈妈,你知道坐协和飞机会快一倍吗?

Elizabeth:Yes, I, I've heard that...

伊丽莎白:是,我是听说过……

Annie::What are you doing here?

安妮:你怎么在这?

Hallie:It took us about 30 seconds after you guys left for us to realize we didn't want to lose you two again.

荷莉:你们走后30秒钟,我们马上就意识到,我们不能再失去你们了。

Elizabeth:We?

伊丽莎白:我们?

Nick:We. I made the mistake of not coming after you once, Lizzie. I'm not going to do that again no matter how brave you are.

尼克:我们。我上次就是犯了没有追你的错误。我不会再犯了,不管你是有多坚强。

Elizabeth:And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms, and cry hysterically. And say we'll just figure this whole thing out. A bi-continental relationship with our daughters being raised here and there. And. And, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together. And... and... c'mon, Nick, what do you expect? To live happily ever after?[7]

伊丽莎白:那你希望我两腿发软,扑进你怀里大哭一场,然后说就算我们分隔两地,一个在欧洲,一个在美洲,女儿这儿养养,那儿养养。然后……然后我们就在一起慢慢变老。然后……说吧,尼克,你希望什么?以后一起过快乐的生活吗?

Nick:Yes. To all of the above. Except you don't have to cry hysterically.

尼克:是的,我都希望,除了你不需要大哭一场。

Elizabeth:Oh, yes I do……[They kiss together.]

伊丽莎白:哦,我要哭……(两人拥吻)

Hallie:We actually did it!

荷莉:我们终于成功了!

来源于 http://baike.baidu.com/link?url=IwP2lQTL820aouafDoIQ0OKVfYP7KTOAQsliSi68_4Lle96kn2Lsv48ABkbyktmZYAGBApu9kpHEGHr8M0wkhak_vTPpTWAQTI1NoCW7ILu